Tamarack coaches provide coaching, training, strategic consulting, and develop useful tools for local enablers.
Specifically Tamarack helped each community:
- Develop a local plan to implement the project quickly
- Hire and orient a local project manager
- Plan the process for community research to inform neighbourhood selection
- Select a neighbourhood and support the documenting of the neighbourhood selection
- Set up a Neighbourhood Steering Committee
- Hire and orient neighbourhood specific development staff
- Implement a neighbourhood planning process
- Provide training and coaching of local staff and volunteers
- Play the crucial role of communicating across communities including the identification of common issues and development of supports
For more information on how to take advantage of Tamarack’s coaches, contact Tamarack at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 519-885-5155, or visit www.tamarackcommunity.ca to learn more.
Action for Neighbourhood Change
was in operation from 2005-2007. This site exists to capture and share
the learnings that emerged from this initiative, but new material is no
longer being added on a regular basis. ANC is not responsible for the
content of external links, which may change; however, if you find a broken
link, please let us know.